Managing Behaviors at Home Beyond Visual Schedules
2020 Series: CAREGIVER TOOLS
Managing Behaviors at Home
Beyond Visual Schedules
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
6 pm – 8 pm
Does your loved one have challenging behaviors at home? Are you looking for new interventions beyond visual schedules? Join us for a free class to help caregivers implement practical tools, and positive supports at home.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Possible reasons why behaviors are occurring at home
- How to lessen negative behaviors and increase positives
- Strategies for different age groups
- How the whole family can help
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Rachel Torrance, M.Ed, BCBA, COBA
Owner and Executive Director at Accessing Abilities, LLC
CHILDCARE AVAILABLE (Limited Space)
- Individuals age 3 and above are invited to participate in structured activities led by teachers and volunteers during the workshop.
- Childcare involves group supervision and activities only. No one-on-one aides are available. All personal care will be done by parents.
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED for planning purposes. No registrations for childcare will be accepted at the door.
- Space is limited and offered on a first come first serve basis.
- Doors open at 9:30 am for childcare drop off.
LOCATION - FREE Parking
Independence Civic Center • 6363 Selig Blvd., Independence OH 44131
REGISTER BY MAR 11, 2020
PLANNING SUPPORT PROVIDED BY: