Akron’s Autism 5k Run and Walk started in 2010 with the dream of an all-volunteer Board that wanted a walk and 5k in Akron to raise awareness of autism in our community.
Seven years later, we have the premier autism awareness event in Akron! Here are a few highlights:
- More than 2,500 participants, 60 Vendors, and 100 Volunteers
- Voted Best Kids Event in 2014 by “Summit for Kids”
- Largest charity event in Lock 3 and largest walk of its kind in Greater Akron
- Raises more than $100,000 annually for local autism-related services and programs
- All money raised here, stays here!
Sponsorship opportunities for 2017 are available now. For information, please contact Laurie Cramer via phone at (330) 940-1441 ext 3 or email HERE.