VOLUNTEER WITH US!
Volunteers in our community are helping the Autism Society of Greater Akron fulfill its mission every day. Volunteering with us is easy and there are a number of different opportunities to suit every interest or desire to help, no matter how much time one has to devote to a project.
Everyone has their own reasons for helping others. Some of the best reasons to volunteer include:
- Making a difference in another person's life.
- Building your skills and resume, and networking with others.
- Having fun and meeting new people.
- Creating a lasting change in your community.
Our volunteer opportunities throughout the year can include:
- Playing games and making crafts with families
- Helping individuals with disabilities learn to ride a bike
- Assisting with executing our Step Into Autism Walk
- Serving on a committee
Your time and talents are always needed! Please complete the volunteer form below and a staff member will be in touch to learn more about you and how you would like to be involved!