Day at NickaJack Farms Fall Festival
SUNDAY ~ OCTOBER 22, 2017 • 1 - 4 PM
NickaJack Farms • 2955 Manchester Avenue NW, North Lawrence OH 44666
$10 Per Person (Children Under 2 Free) - Register by Oct 21
We will have our own tent as a home base for breaks and snacks! Bring your own picnic or pick up something at The Market in The Mane Barn! We will provide water and juice boxes, please consider bringing a snack to share.
Browse through the list of amazing things to do at Nickajack Farms Fall Festival (all included in your price above!):
- Discovery Barn – Interactive and fun hands-on and education activities to learn about farm life and the processes that hay and straw go through, the life cycle of a pumpkin and the importance of bees
- Hay Chutes—Climb the hill and slide on down. Pretend you are one of our hay bales on the way to the bottom of the hay-mow!
- Farm Animals – Farmer Joe’s Barnyard is home to loveable farm friends, including chickens, pigs, sheep, cows, llamas, alpacas, goats big and small, and Dakota the mustang
- Hay Rides – The 30-minute ride takes guests out through the corn field and around the farm for a relaxing and educational ride
- Pedal Carts –Race your friends or parents around Rascals Roundup Pedal Car Track. It is not as easy as it looks.
- Construction Zone — Great fun in the sun building, playing, and getting wet. Move some sand and water with our tools and trucks!
- Tire Dragons— Find our dragon friends around the farm! Tons of fun to climb on, through and round!
- Playground – A great place for the little ones to slide and swing. They can climb all over the wooden tractor and pretend they are out on the harvest.
- Obstacle Course – Check out the newly added items to the obstacle course! It will be a test of your strength and endurance! Great for our adult friends too!
- Corn Maze – The 7-acre corn maze. This is lot of fun for the whole family! Filled with fun Corny activities for you and your little ones to have a laugh with!
- Gourd Golf—Fun for everyone try your hand at our Gourd Golf, set up with obstacles and putting greens. Putt your way around with the unpredictability of putting with a gourd!
- Corn Cannons – See if you can hit the targets or how far you can launch a piece of freshly grown corn!
AND EVEN MORE! Check it out at Nickajack Fall Festival
Event Start Date
10-22-2017 1:00 pm
Event End Date
10-22-2017 4:00 pm
10-21-2017 5:00 pm