Coffee, Tea and Autism provides an informal forum for discussion and information sharing among anyone impacted by autism. Facilitators are volunteers who have first-hand knowledge of living the autism journey and have completed their training in active listening skills, group dynamics and accessing resources.
These support groups can …
- Connect people with similar experiences
- Provide new resources, ideas and suggestions
- Encourage you throughout your journey
- Celebrate successes no matter how small
- Let you know you are not alone
- Allow understanding with no judgement
Sometimes the best support and information comes from others living the same journey.
Are you a person with an Autism Spectrum Disorder, a parent or other family member living the autism journey? These groups are for you!
LET’S GET YOU CONNECTED!