MEET ERIN BABCOCK
Hi! My name is Erin and I am interning with the Autism Society this summer! I will be a Senior at the University of Akron this fall, majoring in Exercise Science with the hopes of becoming a PA (Physician Assistant). My hobbies include playing soccer, painting and hanging out with my friends. I have a puppy named Chance and he is my favorite thing in the world!
I am so happy to be here and have the opportunity to work with these amazing women! My tasks this summer include making exercises for you to follow along with and eventually use to create your own physical routine. Just something to keep us all movin' and groovin' to stay healthy!
With each exercise, I have included a beginner, intermediate and advanced version. Start out at the beginner and if you have that one down, then move up to intermediate. Make sure you try to challenge yourself to get better! Also with each exercise, I have included a description, pictures of each step of the movement and a video.
So let's get Movin' and Groovin'!
WIN A FUN SUMMER BASKET - HERE'S HOW!
- Download the Incentive Chart
- Do 10 exercises - you choose what exercise and what order
- Mark the date you did the exercise under the photo in the calendar
- Mail your Incentive Chart to: ASGA, Attn: Movin and Groovin, 580 Grant Street, Akron OH 44311
- Entries must be received by August 31 to be entered into drawing
- Winner announced on Friday, September 4
CLICK ON A PICTURE BELOW TO GET STARTED!
More activities are coming!