EXPLORING THE FARM: ALL ABOUT SHEEP
DID YOU KNOW?
- Sheep hair is called wool and it never stops growing
- Sheep need a haircut 1-2 times per year
- One pound of wool can make up to 10 miles of yarn
- A baby sheep is called a lamb
- They do not have teeth in their upper front jaw
- Sheep have very good memories and can remember at least 50 individual sheep and humans for years
- They are their own doctor - they will eat specific plants when they get sick that can make them well
- Sheep scare easily
- if a sheep ends up on it’s back, it will not be able to get itself back up!
Click on the photo to download the craft template and instructions. We would love to see how crafty you are! Take a picture of you and your craft and submit it below or email it HERE.
Click on the photo to download the puzzle. Then print it and cut along each black line and put back together. You can print on card stock and laminate or even put magnets on the back and use on small magnetic board.
SUBMIT A QUESTION OR PHOTO
Have a question you would like to ask Willow or Ms. Jillian? Would you like to send them a photo of you or your craft? You can reach out online or by mail and you will get a response from The Farm!
Mail your letter and/or photo to: Catalyst Farm, 1021 Ridgewood Road, Wadsworth OH 44281.
Contact The Farm online by filling out the form below and uploading your photo (if you have one).