Step Into Autism
June 15th • 8:30 am
1575 Firestone Pkwy, Akron
We have some BIG news to share!
After eight GREAT years of the Autism 5K Run and Walk, ASGA has made the decision to put our focus on YOU with STEP INTO AUTISM, not only a new name but also an enhanced event featuring a FUN WALK... without the 5k.
We know, it’s a BIG change, but we’re stepping it up and counting on you to step it up with us!
So let's Step Into Autism together, walking side by side with hundreds of friends as we support the many individuals living with autism ASGA serves throughout the year!
Activities will include...
- Step Into Autism One Mile Walk highlighting individuals and families living with autism, and all those who support them!
- Resource Fair with community resources
- Kid's Zone, Carnival games, inflatables and fun for all ages
- Kid's Fun Run around the bases
- T-shirt design
- Grand Club winners recognized
- Largest fundraising and corporate/individual team recognized
- Sensory Zone
- Team and sponsor photos taken in visitor's stands
- We're excited to announce Cleveland Clinic Akron General (CCAG) as this year's presenting sponsor, and welcome Dr. Brian Harte, CCAG President, as the first ever Honorary Chair of the event!
Are you ready? Let’s do this!
Come out for the Kick-off celebration!
Wednesday, March 6th at Missing Mountain Brewery
15% of your brew tab goes to ASGA so you’re already getting started! There will also be prizes, team registrations, and information about the big day!
And SAVE THE DATE!
Saturday, June 15th at Firestone Stadium!
Registration opens soon, so stay tuned!