Please list the name, phone number and relationship of someone ASGA can contact in the event of an emergency.
What is your favorite movie?
GUIDELINES, RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND SAFETY PROTOCOL
GUIDELINES for the SOCIAL CLUB
- Respect the other members in the group. Listen to their ideas and allow them to finish talking before you begin.
- Different opinions or interests are OK. We are all entitled to our own point of view.
- What is said in club meetings, stays in the club!
- Respect everyone’s physical or mental differences.
- Please identify yourself every time you speak as some members are not using video.
- Please silence all electronics.
- Make new friends and have fun!
Release of Liability
I understand that I am voluntarily participating in the ASGA Social Club for Adults with ASD. I understand that the meetings are not intended as therapy or treatment for autism or any mental health or physical disorder.
In addition, I have read the above guidelines for the Social Club and agree to abide by them.
If a club member becomes visibly upset and chooses to leave the meeting while it is in-session, the group facilitator will attempt to reach the member on his/her personal cell phone. If the facilitator is unable to reach the club member, a call will be made to a secondary source on file (parents/partner/sibling, etc.) to ensure the participant’s personal safety.
By typing my name in the box below, I confirm that I have read and agree with the Social Club Guidelines, Release of Liability, and Safety Protocol. You will receive a copy of each of these in your registration confirmation.