Join Team ASGA!
Hours: 20 hours/week (with potential for full-time)
Reports to: Executive Director
General Function Statement
The Administrative Assistant position at our busy non-profit is the hub of activity and organization. A critical part of our team, this position supports the office with general clerical job duties such as maintaining databases, event support services, light bookkeeping, and mailings. It also provides needed back up and support for an energetic and busy non-profit team of professionals. Employee must be able to multi-task, change priorities and demonstrate flexibility as needed, and have an excellent and positive attitude.
Essential Job Functions
- Help with special event details
- Process mail, logging checks, data entry
- Assist with preparation of regularly scheduled board meetings/reports
- Order office supplies
- General support as needed
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Keyboarding and high proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an administrative assistant a plus
- Ability to interact with people of all ages and cultural backgrounds.
How to Apply
Please do not call. We hope you will understand that we may not be able to respond to all applicants, and we deeply appreciate your effort to contact us. Applicants selected for an interview will receive a response. Send resumes via Indeed or to: Autism Society Greater Akron, 703 S. Main Street, Akron, OH 44311.